M. Asam Perfect Teint II - Temporary Cosmetic Filler and Concealer - Immediately Smoothes Away the Appearance of Lines and Wrinkles - Perfect with any Skin Care Regimen
- Product Code: B005JNR0ZQ
- Brand: M. Asam
- Conceals imperfections and redness, and acts as a natural makeup foundation without clogging the pores
- Contains a retinol-peptide complex for healthier skin
- Controls shine, giving your skin a matte finish
- You'll glow with an evenly perfect complexion that radiates your natural facial skin tone
- Leaves your face looking smoother and feeling velvety soft, giving you a more radiant complexion and younger looking skin - 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
Practice a little dermal deception with this instant wrinkle filler that continues to repair damaged skin with daily use. From the first application you'll see those fine lines around the eyes disappearing like magic.
Perfect Teint II
Perfect Teint is a temporary cosmetic filler for the skin which immediately and temporarily smooths away the appearance of lines and wrinkles. The new, improved Perfect Teint II now contains a retinol-peptide complex that promotes collagen and elastin production for softer and smoother skin from the inside out as pores diminish in size and a new you shines through.
- Anti-wrinkle miracle!
- Open pores and imperfections optically disappear
- Controls shine, giving a matte finish
- Leaves the skin feeling velvety soft
- Skin feels and looks smoother
- Can be used with any skincare regimen
- Easy to apply after any moisturizer
- Suitable as a make-up base, or mix with your foundation!
Works best for any skin type: dry, oily, sensitive and combination. Use as a cover up on your neck, chin and decollete, too.
For nearly 50 years, this family-owned German company has created fine beauty, cosmetics and anti-aging products with the power of grape-seed oil. Dermatologist approved. M. Asam is currently one of the most successful TV shopping brands in Europe.
|Product Dimensions||6.4 x 6.4 x 5.6 cm ; 113 g|
|Shipping Weight||181 g|
|Date First Available||20 May 2015|